Saturday, August 7, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

It was really hard to pick a winner! I loved every answer. The Hubster wasn't much help either. So we narrowed it down to three, threw names into the button hat (pictured) he hates so much (but everyone else LOVE LOVE LOVES, including me) and I picked one out.

So the winner of the $10 Starbucks gift card is...

SHANNON O'DONNELL!

Congratulations!!!!!!

I just need your mailing address so I can get this in the mail on Monday. You can email me at jennveg@aol.com.

A BIG Thank You to everyone who participated. And a WELCOME to my new followers! I promise to entertain you.

Remember the cute tote full of goodies is up for grabs starting Friday the 13th (insert evil laughter here) so don't forget to check back for that!

3 comments:

  1. Yay to Shannon! The creativity for this contest was so much fun! I look forward to see what's up your sleeve for the tote full of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! This was such a fun contest. I loved that you let us be creative about what we could bring. Thank you so much!! My life practically revolves around coffee! LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed your contest (I was away on vacation for a long time, thenplaying catch-up)...BUT---

    I LOVE THE BUTTON HAT!!!!!!!! *swoon*

    Where can I get one? Lola LOVES it, needs it.

    And...I'm still really, REALLY in love with this blog background. So pretty. I'm jealous.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete