Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

This is Wednesday leaning out of her cat tree. She may look like just your average gray tabby cat, but she has many skills. Most of these skills, she uses for The Good. Okay, 'most' might be a slight exaggeration. Wednesday is a good little kitty, though, at heart. She loves her family, loves her sisters, loves annoying those sisters and she also loves to grant wishes. Every Wednesday morning, I will rub the side of the cat house and summon our magic cat!

Here are my wishes for Wednesday:

1) A Magical Door - All I have to do is stand in front of the door, whisper the name of the place (date, time) that I want to be, open it and walk right through!

2) A New Purse - My current two have seen their outings. Time for a new purse. Or two. Does this still count as only one wish if I change it to two purses? It's much easier to match your outfits if you have two colors.

3) Better Dental - I've already spent over $4,000 out of pocket on my teeth this year and I just cracked another tooth. I am anal about brushing, flossing and rinsing with my special mouth was every night but years of steroid inhalers for my asthma have rotted these teeth away (coupled with inheriting my mother's horrible teeth). I hate how expensive it is despite the insurance.

Choose your weekly wishes wisely (say that one five times fast without tripping over your own tongue and she will grant you a magical fourth wish) and share them with us! Wednesday can't grant them if you keep them to yourself!


Be sure to check out my contest below! You can win yourself some FREE coffee at Starbucks. Who doesn't love COFFEE and FREE?

3 comments:

  1. I found you coming from KarenG's blog. Very nice :)

    My Wednesday wish is to either be extraordinarily wealthy or be at least a little bit more financially secure so I could spend more time on my writing and editing. Or is that too obvious? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) Great wishes! I'm going to say 1) good health for my mom, 2) a book agent for me, and 3) a family vacation.

    LOL!

    Tell Wednesday thanks for me!

    ReplyDelete