Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

This is Wednesday leaning out of her cat tree. She may look like just your average gray tabby cat, but she has many skills. Most of these skills, she uses for The Good. Okay, 'most' might be a slight exaggeration. Wednesday is a good little kitty, though, at heart. She loves her family, loves her sisters, loves annoying those sisters and she also loves to grant wishes. Every Wednesday morning, I will rub the side of the cat house and summon our magic cat!

My Wednesday Wishes for the week:

1) Someone else's TEETH! I broke another tooth today. No big deal except that the dentist is my worst fear. So I spent an hour crying. Yep. At my age. How pathetic! But I hate the way the shots make my heart race. My pulse shot up to 200 last time. That was WITH an anti-anxiety on board. The rest of the visit is no big deal. I don't mind the pain. In fact, if they would just do it without giving me anything? No fear. I'm fine in the chair. I don't mind the sound of the drill. I just don't like the feeling I get from those shots. So I'm shuffling my schedule around next week so I can go to San Diego to get this tooth fixed. My reward to myself? HARRY (yes, again! so what?)! And a visit with a close friend's mom who haven't seen in far too long.


2) A week away. This may become permanent on my list, but I'll switch it up every week! Somewhere with a cabin! Can we make it a place where the mountains meet the ocean? With Lily and the hubster. Throw in a chef that makes yummy vegan healthy food (and desserts!). That would really recharge my battery! A week of hiking every day! Beach walks in the morning and at night!


3) Christmas Music and Christmas Trees and Wrapping Paper, oh my! I have nothing to wrap yet. No tree to decorate. But I'm already in the spirit! I'm trying to find a weekend night for my Wrapping Party - everyone brings gifts, two rolls (minimum) of wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, etc. and we wrap to Christmas music while drinking Hot Chocolate (or a Hot Toddy!) and laughing. It's fun to use each other's wrapping paper! But I'm sad because it may not happen this year due to scheduling. We'll see. Is it too early to decorate for Christmas on Friday?


What about you? What are your wishes for Wednesday this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you broke your tooth! But I think seeing Harry again is a great way to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no! I'm so sorry about your tooth! Can't they knock you out instead? Blughhh...those shots give me the willies. I'm scared of every having to have one.

    Fun vacation planned though! Wow...sound ssooooooo nice!

    My wish is that I don't get sick like I feel like I might be trying to!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broken tooth!? Oh no! But Harry will make it all better, right? :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, you broke a tooth?? Crazy! I would LOVE a week away...ah so nice. At the beach would be wonderful! And we put our decorations up today and the tree goes up tomorrow! Your wrapping party sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete