Friday, June 24, 2011

FUN Friday

TGIF!!!

Today's FUN Friday is going to be all about the FUN movies coming up that I'm really looking forward to!


Little bit of useless trivia for you - Phyllis (Smith) was the Casting Associate on "Spin City". Her nickname for me was J-Dawg. And I can't tell you why or how that came to be. No one remembers.

I've got mixed emotions for this one - dreading it as much as I'm looking forward to it because it's the end.


I fully admit that I'm just excited about this because I love the story...I also love the eye candy. Feel free to judge me.


Erik and I will be visiting friends in Sequim, Washington this summer. On our back down to Cali, we're going around Olympic National Forest...and driving through FORKS! I haven't told him that Forks is where Twilight was set because I'm afraid he'll nix the whole thing. I intend to stop at familiar places and have my picture taken, which will tip him off. But at that point we'll already be there so there won't be anything he can do about it. Well, he could leave me there. I don't think he will, though.

Okay, so that wasn't summer...I had to throw it in there.

What about you - what movies are you looking forward to this summer?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! Thanks for the HP one--I hadn't seen it. Am I the only one who gets weepy feeling when Tonks and Lupin reach for each other's hands? Sniff. I hadn't seen the Breaking Dawn one either. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Teacher looks like so much fun! And I feel exactly the same way about HP. I can't believe it's going to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Conan, but not for the eye candy! Cowboys and Aliens is at the top of my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was ready to not be impressed by Bad Teacher but that trailer actually made me laugh; I might have to check it out. I haven't watched the HP movies since 5 (gasp, what?) but 7 Part 2 does look pretty epic. And Conan should be good for getting my bloodlust on.

    ReplyDelete