Friday, September 30, 2011

FUN Friday

TGIF - Let's have some fun!!!

I have to admit that I watch Toddlers & Tiaras. Partly because it freaks me out that anyone would dress their daughter up to the extent that most of them do - fake tans, fake teeth, etc. And their behavior! Oh my goodness, if my niece spoke to my sister-in-law the way these kids do, she wouldn't be allowed out of the house until high school graduation!




This probably isn't going to be funny if you don't love football or watch Inside the NFL, but I rewound this three times because I couldn't stop laughing. These guys love to rib each other. Phil Simms had a horrible week and they really let him have it. I loved the Family Feud buzzer when they replayed his picks. And that picture of Big Daddy has to be at least a decade old. I don't think he's been that thin since he came out of college...



I am REALLY excited to see this on Saturday. I heart Joseph Campbell something fierce.


Have you woken up and become the hero of your own life?

I'm following my bliss this weekend - hiking and Venice (henna tattoos and rollerblading and lovely weirdness - oh my!) and rewriting.

What about you - any big weekend plans?

5 comments:

  1. Added Finding Joe to my to-watch list, thanks Jennie. This weekend brings strippers and the chinese circus, yay. Have a great weekend following your bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for following your bliss! I love henna tattoos. I think they're so pretty.

    No plans for the weekend other than more revising, and that's fine with me. I'm craving apple pie, though, and may attempt to actually bake one myself - wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't watch Toddlers and Tiaras. I end up screaming at the TV. :) Also, that trailer is one of the most inspirational I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love watching these videos you post.
    btw, Come drop by my blog to claim your AWARD!

    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete